Friday, October 19, 2012

Flu Shot Day

It's the time of year when my MA chases me around the office until I acquiesce and let her give me the flu shot. There is no rationale for this. I don't even mind shots but for some reason I put it off as long as I think it is safe. I feel the same way about clothes shopping, which is why I mostly do it on line. But no one ever died because they didn't go shopping for jeans.

So for anyone who has a reason for not getting the flu shot please watch the following. If you've already had yours, you might want to watch this anyway cause it's slightly funnier than placebo (and a little off-color):



And for those people who "never get sick" and therefore don't get the flu shot, please see this by Zubin Damania.

Thanks. (OK, now where did my MA go...)

No comments:

Post a Comment